Well Control Instructor - Trinidad Training Center
In-Depth Drilling Solutions Limited
Job Specification and Description
Job Title: Lead Well Control Instructor
Location: Trinidad & Tobago
Reports to: Director of Operations
Supervises: Well Control Instructor
- A current IADC & IWCF Instructor Certificate (up to, but not limited to) Supervisory Well Control.
- Evidence of Approval as an Instructor from both the IADC & IWCF Well Control Committee.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent degree – with at least ten (10) years drilling or operational experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Senior Supervisor or Managerial role.
- Minimum of 2 years as a certified instructor – certifying credentials must be supplied as evidence.
- Demonstrate excellent experience and knowledge coming from a drilling background or well services background.
- Demonstrate experience working at supervisor level or preferred working as in a instructing capacity at the moment.
You will be required to deliver accredited IADC & IWCF Well Control Courses and other technical courses. Ideally, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent experience and knowledge coming from a drilling background or well services background. Should also demonstrate experience working at supervisor level or preferred working as in an instructing capacity at the moment.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the Group Management System Procedures.
- Facilitate IWCF and IADC Well Control training Courses.
- Update IWCF/IADC training records.
- Liaise closely with IWCF and IADC organisations.
- Develop and deliver other appropriate training courses, including all material.
- Assist with scheduling training courses to meet operational requirements for internal and external clients.
- When required program simulator with appropriate well models.
- Support and take active role in maintenance and up-grades to the systems and equipment.
This job is satisfactorily performed when:
- Standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Deadlines are consistently met.
- 90% and over positive student satisfaction surveys feedback received.
To apply, please send your resume to Kern Lemessy: email@example.com